Ir al contenido
Gobierno de España. Ministerio de Hacienda y Función Pública. Abre nueva ventana
Administración Presupuestaria

Who to turn to in the event of an incident

Any incidents should be reported through the Government Comptroller's Office Incident Reporting Information System (SINOI). If this system is not available, please e-mail the following address: