Gobierno de España. Ministerio de Hacienda y Función Pública. Abre nueva ventana
Administración Presupuestaria

Who to turn to in the event of an incident

Any incidents should be reported through the Government Comptroller's Office Incident Reporting Information System (SINOI). If this system is not available, please send an e-mail the following address: uci@igae.hacienda.gob.es If the above procedure is not operational or if you have any queries or wish to make a suggestion, please e-mail us at csc@igae.hacienda.gob.es. We will try to reply as soon as possible.